So this fabulous and super delicious dish that is ready in 20 minutes of baking I literally stole from my close friend ha-ha, she won’t mind. I hovered over the dish when she made it as I realized that I was profusely salivating from the aroma of baked goodness I saw in front of me. So here it is!
All you need:
- A non-stick flat baking tray
- Green beans–get the fresh ones, not frozen.
- Raw walnuts
- Salt and black pepper
- Balsamic Raspberry Vinegar (if you don’t have Raspberry you can use ANY kind really…and get the THICK kind not liquid-runny type.
- Avocado oil or Grape Seed oil
- Smother the tray with Avocado or Grape seed oil
- Put the washed, dabbed beans on to the oily tray.
- Salt and pepper the beans to your liking and with your hands mix them up on that tray to ensure they have all touched the oil well. So you know you put enough oil if your beans are now shiny and oily.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees and put the tray with beans there for 20 minutes
- In the meantime, grind the walnuts in a grinder or a blender
That is IT! After the 20 minutes take out the beans, move them on to a pretty plate; spread the walnuts on the still hot beans evenly for presentation and taste. Lastly, grab the bottle of raspberry vinegar (here we used the one she bought from Leavenworth, WA), and pour the vinegar gently in strips fashion. You can do a zigzag if you want to 🙂
Enjoy now! It is amazing to taste to say the least and a fantastic add-on with any meat or fish!